1) I can’t properly straighten either of my pinky fingers.
2) As a 7 year old, I played in a German Xylophone group.
3) I have eaten a piece of 3 week old pizza – microwaved it for 6 minutes and it was brilliant.
4) Twombly/Motherwell and Frankenthaler are my favourite painters – they were all genius and there is so much mystery to their paintings. Staring at their work in the flesh is the only thing I can do to try to recapture the same feeling I had when I went to Disneyland for the first time.
5) My wife and I are grooming our sons to play in a family rock band and are staunch believers that we can be the coolest family band since Hanson.